About the Recipe
Protein rich delicious pudding, that ticks equally well the box for a healthy breakfast and a delicious dessert!
1. 2 tbsp of chia seeds
2. 3 scoops of Coppa della Maga ( we have used the vanilla)
3. 1/2 kiwi
4. Physalis or other fruits for decoration
1. Put in a bowl the chia seeds and the Coppa della Maga scoops on top. Put in a fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours;
2. Menawhile, cup 1/2 kiwi in small pieces and put at the bottom of a glass ot bowl
3. Take the chia pudding out of the fridge and stir; let it set for 5 minutes;
4. Pour the chia pudding on top of the kiwi pieces
5. Decorate with more fresh fruit and enjoy!